How fun is this … EE on the
Happy Hostess Podcast!
Enjoy this fun conversation on the Happy Hostess Podcast as Kristie LaLonde and I discuss my thoughts on entertaining. You can find our conversation here!
Be sure to check out Kristie’s website, The Happy Hostess Collective. Kristie offers a perfectly curated box each month of gourmet food items, tools, and accessories for entertaining at home delivered to your door!
And of course, be sure to register for the next EE workshop starting March 27th! This is a must-do as we prepare for spring and summer gatherings!
Don’t like to cook?
Struggle figuring out a menu?
Never ready when your guests arrive?
Don’t have what you need to set the table?
Your house feels cluttered and disorganized?
Maybe … entertaining with your spouse is stressful?
Yep, we’ve happily solved all these issues and more!
I’m excited to open our next workshop from
March 27 – April 20 for registration!
The workshop runs for four weeks with video content delivered each Monday and live sessions with me on Thursdays.
Whether you’re a reluctant host or a seasoned host, the 30 Days to Effortless Entertaining Workshop is for YOU! This is a great time to prepare for spring and summer gatherings. Let’s use these quiet months to get organized, take care of our homes and the areas where we entertain, and conquer all that’s holding us back. If you’re a more seasoned host, this is the perfect refresh.
This is a wonderful time to invest in yourself and in your home! Invite friends or your daughters to join you. When spring breaks, you’ll be ready to throw open the doors and welcome the people you love!
Other questions . . .
It’s time to welcome the people we love into our homes and I want YOU to feel relaxed and excited about doing that. I want it to be FUN and it can be!
Maybe you tend to feel overwhelmed or stressed. Maybe you feel you’ve lost your touch. Perhaps you are a seasoned hostess looking for fresh ideas? Welcoming friends and family into our homes is more than serving a meal; it’s an expression of love. The workshop will encourage you and equip you with new ideas and practical strategies that can be adapted to your personal style, all designed to inspire you to give the gift of gracious hospitality….effortlessly!
All virtual. You can do this workshop no matter where you live. I’ve had people from CA, MA, NC, SC, TX, all over! On Mondays, you receive fantastic video content that you can watch at your convenience. I include a few fun and easy, but also incredibly useful short assignments. On Thursdays, we have a live session at 3:00 pm EST. If you miss the live session, we also record those so, you can also watch that at your convenience. If at any time you want to add one on one time with me, that’s also included!
With the 30 Days to Effortless Entertaining workshop, I promise — yes, promise — you’ll discover how to make entertaining easy instead of stressful, fun instead of fretful. If you’re already at ease, you might want to refresh your style or strategies. This workshop is for you too!
I look forward to welcoming you into my home each week and am excited to spend this time with you. I know you’ll be jumping up and down to host your next dinner party!
So, what are you waiting for … let’s get started! Sign up today!
Follow EE on
Instagram and Facebook
In EE’s 30 Days to
Effortless Entertaining workshop …
- You’ll experience the excitement and ease of hosting friends for dinner. Evenings with good friends will be stress-free for you and a treasured gift and memory for the people you love.
- We’ll transform your kitchen and entertaining areas. You’ll love your well-equipped, well stocked, and more enjoyable spaces!
- Stock your “party pantry” with everything you need.
- You’ll be given a crowd pleaser, easy to prepare Menus with a Grocery list too.
- You don’t want to cook? No problem! We all feel that way sometimes. We’ll solve that too!
- You’ll be inspired with simple Style Points and equipped with Short Cuts making your next dinner party more fun and easy than ever before!
Are You Ready?
- We’ll meet twice each week for four weeks, once by video that you may watch at your convenience, and once on Thursdays in a live chat at 3:00 pm.
- Yes, there will be a little homework! It won’t be hard, and it will even be FUN!
- Our next three workshops start on January 30th, February 27th, and March 27th. Each runs for four weeks.
Let’s do this!
Register for Workshop
Become a Member of the Effortless Entertaining Community