Join me for EE’s 30 Days to Effortless Entertaining!
Do you agree with Sally?
Are your parties fun for your guests and for you too? You can see I’m having a great time at my own party. I always do! Don’t we all want entertaining to be fun? In the 30 Days to Effortless Entertaining workshop, you’ll learn just how fun and easy it can be! In just one week, on April 19th, my how-to workshop begins. Be sure to register right away! I’m keeping the group small to address each person’s questions and concerns.
After speaking to nearly 4,000 women across the southeast, I’ve realized that each of you wants to entertain, and yet there are reasons you don’t.
“I don’t have all the right things.”
“What will I serve.”
“Yikes, my home… it’s looking a little tired.”
With my step-by-step approach, we’ll solve your dilemmas and figure out what works best for you. Click here now to learn more and register! You’ll be so glad you did!
From our home to yours,
Follow EE on
Instagram and Facebook
In EE’s 30 Days to
Effortless Entertaining workshop …
- Stock your “party pantry” with everything you need.
- You’ll be given a crowd pleaser, easy to prepare Menus with a Grocery list too.
- You don’t want to cook? No problem! We all feel that way sometimes. We’ll solve that too!
- You’ll be inspired with simple Style Points and equipped with Short Cuts making your next dinner party more fun and easy than ever before!
Are You Ready?
- We start on Monday, April 19th.
- Each Monday, you’ll receive a video to watch at your convenience.
- Between Monday and Thursday, you’ll do a little homework. It will be fun!
- On Thursdays, we’ll meet in a live chat at 3:00 pm. If you miss the live chat, it will be recorded so you can watch.
Let’s do this!
Register for Workshop